2011 Diving News
Most of the diving news in 2011 focused on the increasing tension and competitions prior to the Olympic year, but a few extra news items to keep it interesting.
- David Boudia Named Athlete of the Year
- 2012 Olympic Trials Tickets on Sale
- Steele Johnson - Faces in the Crowd
- China's Sports Success
- Greensboro, N.C. to Host AT&T National Championships, and Age Group and Junior Nationals in 2012
- Close Pools and You Loose Divers
- Maryland Swimming and Diving to be Cut
2011 College Diving
David Boudia was the dominant diver at the men's championships, but not so dominant that he won all three events as Nick McCrory won platform for the second straight year. While on the women's side; three events and three different champions!
If you were wondering about ...
A little bit of everything here to cover all the bases: dryland and pool equipment, technique and of course what every diver needs, sammys and wrist grips.
2011 High School Diving
No longer the Super Five, it's now the Elite Eight along with two new national high school champions.
2011 Events, Results and Photos
David Boudia was not only the story in college, but also on the international scene as he won the first U.S. world championship medal on platform since 1986! Add to that the Pan Am Games and it was an busy year for international diving as one would expect leading up to the 2012 London Olympics.