Who Is Competing, How To Compete, When To Compete
From Woody Franklin, former About.com Guide
- Diving Results from the U.S. and the World
- What is Going on in Competitive Diving
- Learn How to Compete
- Rules and Judging
Diving Results from the U.S. and the World
Find results from major U.S. and international diving competitions.
- 2012 London Olympic Games Central
- 2012 FINA Diving World Cup
- 2012 College Diving Home
- 2011 FINA World Championships News
- 2011 High School Diving Elite Eight
- 2008 Olympic Diving Results
- International Multi-Sport Competitions
What is Going on in Competitive Diving
News, Information and Results from the Sport of Competitive Springboard and Platform Diving
- Men's National Team Profiles
- Athletic Spending Threatening College Sports
- 2012 U.S. Olympic Team Trials - Diving
Learn How to Compete
Have a meet coming up soon? Use these insights to help you get a leg up on the competition.
- What Events Compromise Diving?
- How to Earn Extra Points During a Meet
- What Is Your Potential - How to Track Progress
- High School Diving and Round One
- How to Structure Your Diving List in Competiton
- Tuck, Pike or Layout?
- What Dives to Use When Competing
Rules and Judging
Information about the rules of diving and how a dive is judged.
- Don't Judge What You Can't See
- Judging and Viewing Competitive Diving
- Who is Using a Whistle During Competition?