Who Is Pat McCormick?:
Diver Pat McCormick was a member of the 1952 and 1956 U.S. Olympic Diving Team. She competed in the following events:
- Springboard Diving (Gold in 1952, Gold in 1956)
- Platform Diving (Gold in 1952, Gold in 1956)
Where Is Pat McCormick Now?:
Two-time Olympian Pat McCormick was the first diver to accomplish an incredible "Double, Double" - winning gold in both springboard and platform in successive Olympic Games.
A 26-time national champion she currently lives in Southern California where she inspires future Olympians and under-served children through the Pat McCormick Educational Foundation. She is the mother of two-time Olympic medalist Kelly McCormick.
- 1952 and 1956 Olympic Gold Medalist in 3-meter Springboard
- 1952 and 1956 Olympic Gold Medalist in 10-meter Platform
- 1952 and 1956 U.S. Olympic Diving Team Member
- 1951 Silver & 1955 Pan Am Games Gold Medalist on 3-meter Springboard
- 1951 & 1985 Pan Am Games Gold Medalist on 10-meter Platform
- 26-time U.S. National Diving Champion
- Member of the International Swimming Hall of Fame