Coaching Competitve Diving
- Training a Diver
- Running a Diving Program
- The Mind Game
- Outside of the Pool - Dryland Facilities and Training
Training a Diver
Training a diver is the backbone of coaching. Use these tip and insights to help your divers reach their potential.
- Is That Dive Too Close
- Periodization Training in Diving
- Eight Reasons to Use Skill Progressions in Diving
- Coaches and Hand Spotting
- How to Diagnose A Proper Rip Entry
- Six Tips to Consider When Training a Diver
Running a Diving Program
Running a successful business is an important to coaching diving as teaching a rip entry. Learn how to make turn your coaching expertise into a successful occupation.
- Full or Part-Time Coach
- Keep Your Diving Team Successful
- Six Keys to Running A Successful Diving Program
- Fundraising for Your Diving Program
- Lesson Programs Verses Elite Divers
The Mind Game
Sports psychology is an important, but often overlooked piece of the coaching puzzle. If your divers are not in the right frame of mind, no amount of training can help them improve.
- Goal Setting in Diving
- Things That Get Rewarded Get Done
- Coaching and Feedback
- Mentoring Program for Divers
Outside of the Pool - Dryland Facilities and Training
Aquatic facilities are usually in high demand, and if you have trouble getting practice time, make good use of a dryland training facility.