2012 Men's NCAA Championship Recap
The 2012 version of the NCAA Championships saw three different divers win titles in Federal Way, Wash. Drew Livingston of Texas won his second career title on 1-meter, waiting three years to repeat what he accomplished as a freshman in 2009. On three-meter, freshman Kristian Ipsen won his first NCAA title for Stanford with his victory on "high board."
The platform competition saw senior Ben Grado win his first NCAA title in his last event as a collegiate diver, sending him off in grand fashion.
With a win on 1-meter, a runner-up finish on 3-meter and a fourth place finish on platform, senior Drew Livingston was named the 2012 Diver of the Championships and his coach Matt Scoggin was Diving Coach of the Meet.
- What Men's Team Did the Best at the NCAA Championships
- Best Men's Conference for Diving in 2012
- Ben Grado Wins Platform and Livingston Named Diver of the Championships
- Ipsen Wins First NCAA Title on 3-meter
- Livingston Wins NCAA 1-meter Springboard Title
- Men's NCAA Championships Set To Begin
- Jessica and Drew Livingston - Brother / Sister Act
Blog Posts & Articles