Congratulations to the 2012 U.S. Olympic Diving Team! Eleven members strong; six women and five men will head to London to hopefully bring back the first medal in diving since Laura Wilkinson's gold in 2000. Three divers - Troy Dumais, David Boudia and Nick McCrory, will compete in more than one event adding synchro to their medal hopes. Five divers - Dumais, Boudia, Kelci Bryant, Chris Colwill and Christina Loukas, were members of the 2008 Olympic Team. One diver - Dumais, will be competing in his fourth Olympics.
Most team members have headed home for a few weeks of training before crossing the pond to Great Britain for final preparations. The opening ceremonies take place on Friday, July 27th. The diving competition begins on Sunday July 29th with women's synchronized springboard.
- Katie Bell (10-meter Platform)
- David Boudia (10-meter Platform, Synchronized Platform)
- Kelci Bryant (Synchronized Springboard)
- Chris Colwill (3-meter Springboard)
- Troy Dumais (3-meter Springboard, Synchronized Springboard)
- Kristian Ipsen (Synchronized Springboard)
- Abby Johnston (Synchronized Springboard)
- Cassidy Krug (3-meter Springboard)
- Christina Loukas (3-meter Springboard)
- Nick McCrory (10-meter Platform, Synchronized Platform)
- Brittany Viola (10-meter Platform)
Photos by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images